Hi my name is Katie Zapcic and I’m the newest member of Heather Blair Photography, LLC.
A little about myself.
- I grew up in Pittsburgh, PA. Once I married my husband we lived in West Virginia for a few months then moved to Columbus, Indiana for 6 Years. My husband’s job brought us back to his hometown of Harrisburg, PA. I’ve been married to my husband Dave for 14 years. We have 3 children. Ryan is 11, Brandon is 7 and Sami is 5.
- My youngest child, Sami, is a Heather Blair Photography newborn. Heather also did her 6 month photos along with her 1 year and cake smash. We had a few mini sessions done as well.
- Growing up I had a love for pottery, which I took in high school and college. I like to dabble with it in my free time. I’m a huge animal lover, and sometimes people call me the animal whisperer. I’ve had a wide variety of animals in the past that ranged from mice, hamsters, bunny rabbits, 2 cats and a Great Dane. Now I have a Green Cheek Conure, Bearded Dragon and a Red Footed Tortoise.
- My dislikes are cleaning the kitchen and doing laundry. Who really does enjoy all that?!
- I’ve always loved taking pictures growing up. It wasn’t till my first child was born that it became a passion of mine. I always believe you can never have too many pictures of your children. I’ve had the privilege of being able to take Heather’s Mastering the shot class along with Mastering the edit class. Both classes are amazing and I can’t even begin to describe the knowledge I’ve learned taking these classes. Heather does an amazing job teaching both classes.
- I can’t even begin to tell everyone how excited I am to grow with Heather Blair Photography. The responsibilities I’ll be doing for Heather include assisting with her newborn sessions & mini sessions, videography, blogging and social media.
- I look forward to meeting new clients and previous clients of Heather Blair Photography!