It has been such a pleasure teaching this class and watching each participant grow immensely because of it. I look forward to teaching you how to shoot in Manual Mode and getting those shots that you have always dreamed of.
I teach this class in my Mechanicsburg, Pa, studio as a one on one session. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can set up a time that is convenient for you!
If you are not in the area, I offer an online version.
What we will cover:
- The exposure triangle
- Shutter speed
- White Balance
- Metering & Metering modes
- Focus & Focus modes
- Finding flattering light
- Beginning Composition
What you will get:
- A hands on, one on one in person session
- You will have a pre-assignment and a homework assignment
- The class will be invited to a private Flickr group where we can share & encourage each other. We will do a 30 day challenge, where everyone has the option of posting a picture a day. There will be a theme each day and you will get feedback from me on your images.
- As part of the Flickr group, you can ask questions, and I will be available for those 30 days. These questions can be anything from the topics we covered.
- A workbook of the course material (for you to keep)
- Personalized guidance and critique from me
- Your own personal grey card for CWB (custom white balancing)
What you will need:
- Your dslr camera body
- One of the following prime lenses – either the 50mm 1.4, 50mm 1.8, or the 35mm 1.8
- Yourself, ready to learn & have some fun!
* Any of these lenses are a great choice and are very reasonably priced for the quality. You just don’t get that quality or the wide open aperture with the kit lens.
Mastering the Shot will be 3-4 hours of hands on learning. You will walk away with confidence in how to use your camera to get those shots that you have been longing for. I will not leave you hanging, you will have me to answer your questions and review your work for 30 days!
All this for only $350! Please register by email: email@example.com
Registration is now open!
Reserve your spot in the class by paying your deposit from the button below.
Below are some pictures from our past participants. You too will be after to create amazing shots after this class! I look forward to meeting you!
And this post wouldn’t be complete without a before & after comparison. In the image below, the one on the right was taken BEFORE class, and the one on the right was taken AFTER class (during our 30 day challenge). It is amazing to watch each individual grow!